Monday, February 9, 2015

Creations Chatter

By Mike Anthoni
God have you heard,  how awesome you are?
The sun shines so bright it warms my body like gramma's apple pie on a cold winter day,
God have you heard the news, how awesome you are?
Every morning like clock-work, I awake from last nights slumber, with no power of my own to control the clock of life,
God have you heard how awesome you are?
Every star in the galaxy has been named, every hair on our heads have been numbered.
God have you heard how awesome you are?
Rain comes down from the sky with the right amount of water to feed your creation,
God how awesome you are,
I can't help but give you the praise for mercies given unto me even though I don't deserve them.
The word awesome is to low of a praise for a God as big as you are,

How Awesome, how awesome, how awesome!
 Copyright © 2015 The Blueprint
™The Blueprint

No comments: