Sunday, February 8, 2015

Great Possibilities

By Mike Anthoni
Life at times can seem problematic,
Everyday redundant, as if you are on a hamster's wheel,
Going around and around in circles,
Same routine, same place, same bat channel,
Reluctant to change the way we think, change the way we see, change the way we feel, complacency has stopped us from building the character that God has ordained for us,
And though we are filled to capacity, overflowing we find ourselves gripped by fear, stopped in the midst of our overflow, weakened, should of, would of, could of are the lyrics to our favorite love song,
 Left with dreams unrealized because we are too weak to tap into the source in order to extract the oil,
What if we said today that we would do something different, instead of running from disappointment we would run towards it in order to change the outcome of our situation?
 What if we would capture the elusive and take hold of the proverbial wings of the eagle and fly and sore to a place where God would be our help?
What if this was the day that we told the devil, "Enough is enough, I'm tired of living below my standard and I will trust and believe what God has said I could be and who I am becoming!"  
What if this is the day that I make a stand and no longer become the victim but celebrate in victory because I am fearfully and wonderfully made?  
What if I made the decision to change the course of my win. And set my sails to explore the oceans of progress.
What if I took control of my life and broke the influence of people and instead of pleasing them I made a conscious decision to please God. 
It is your time to shine, your time to mature...what if?

Copyright © 2015 The Blueprint
™The Blueprint

No comments: